In light of the strange times we are living in, the ColdWater Inn would like to update you on exactly what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable, while also doing our part to keep business rolling in to the Shoals.
- Our side and second entrance doors remain locked so we can monitor traffic flow and keep our lobby and bathroom as sanitary and safe as possible. Walk-ins are still welcome, but for a smoother process call ahead.
- Our dining area is temporarily closed given the orders received to help squash the curve as COVID-19 spreads.
- We are following a strict and thorough cleaning routine in our rooms and public area to keep our guests safe. Our first floor is open to keep the areas contained and more easily accessible by our housekeeping staff.
- We are keeping as few employees in the hotel as possible to less your chances of contact with the virus as well as our staff.
- We are working closely with local food and item delivery services to make sure you have access to everything you need in the comfort of our rooms.
For special requests or further info, feel free to contact us using this website, social media, or give us a call!